Before we start:
- Both hosts choose 3-5 persons among themselves who will be given „prisoner” to the opposing host. The prisoners are without armor and have no weapons. The prisoners are tied together with heavy rope which can not be removed or cut.
- The prisoners can move only if someone (other than themselves) is leading them. The prisoners have their „tongues cut out” so they can not make any sound. The prisoners must (within reason) comply to all and every command their captors issue (e.g. run if told so, walk, sit etc.), if the leader lets go of the rope or is killed, the prisoners will remain immobile where they are.
- GM's or REF's escorting the prisoners will have whistles issued to them.
- To free your prisoners from the enemy and avoid the freeing of enemy prisoners kept by you.
- 20 bonus points if the hosts flag-bearer stays with the prisoners during the scenario.
- Every 10 minutes from the start the GM's or REF's who are with the prisoners will sound a loud whistle, indicating their location.
- Every prisoner killed by the captors, reduces the total amount of victory points awarded to them (if they win) by 20 points.
- If all prisoners are killed by the captors, the host that did it, loses.
- Every prisoner killed by rescuers, reduces the total amount of victory points awarded to them (if they win) by 40 points.
- If all prisoners are killed by the rescuers, the host that did it, loses.
- When REF's or GM's think that a prisoner is deliberately hindering his captors or doesn't comply with their orders sufficiently, they will remove the prisoner from the scenario and prisoners side suffers a 30 point penalty.
- Killed prisoners are removed from the scenario.
- Both hosts start at the same time (with the enemy prisoners in their custody), in the area where they must bring their own prisoners, rescued from the opposing host.
- The host that manages to transport the rescued prisoners into their starting point, wins the scenario.
- 60 minutes or until one host wins.