Before we start:
- In the middle of a wider road or narrow field is a GM or a REF.
- On both sides of him, at equal distances is a border mark.
- Behind the border mark is the respawn point of a host that includes the host flag. Capturing the host flag is not possible during this scenario.
- To transport the GM over the border mark of the enemy.
- The GM in the middle of the road can be moved by touching him and asking him to come with you. The GM will follow the player at a slow walking pace, while the player is alive and touching him.
- The GM moves only on the road.
- Both hosts have unlimited respawns.
- Your host wins, as soon as the GM passes the opposing hosts border mark.
- Until one host wins.
(The basic concept of this scenario is credited to Sotahuuto RY, Finland.)