Before we start:
- Both hosts choose a Juggernaut, who is marked with a special tabard or ribbon and given a special weapon (an oversized club, mallet, or a polearm).
- Both hosts choose two saboteurs, who are marked with a special tabard or ribbon.
- Both hosts will be given two control points. The locations will be specified on host briefing.
- To kill more enemies and avoid the enemy Juggernaut.
- Prevent the control points from running out of time.
- 25 points if the winning host has more than 10 minutes left on both of the control timers.
- Juggernauts can not fight or hinder each other.
- Juggernauts are invincible and invulnerable except to saboteurs.
- Juggernauts can only use the weapons given to them by the GM's.
- Juggernauts can only attack members of the opposing host.
- Juggernauts weapon is considered a "big stone" (when struck - hit points will be reduced to zero regardless of armor; when blocked with a shield - the blocker is unconscious for 5 minutes; when blocked with a weapon - the blocker can decide either to throw away his weapon as far as he can or be unconscious for 5 minutes).
- Saboteurs have 1 hit point, can have no armor and only use one one-handed weapon but they are invulnerable to Juggernauts.
- Saboteur can disable a Juggernaut for 1 minute, by hitting it with his weapon.
The Juggernaut will remain disabled even after that time if a saboteur is touching it with his weapon. Once 1 minute is up, the Juggernaut will reactivate as soon as saboteurs weapon is removed.
- Both hosts respawn every 15 minutes at their starting point.
- In every control point a timer is started at the start of the contest. The timer duration is 15 minutes.
- If the timer reaches zero, the control point is "dead".
- If both control points of one host die, the contest is over and the opposing team is declared winner.
- Control timer stops if there is at least one alive contest participant (regardless of host) within its vicinity.
- Control timer starts again (from where it stopped) as soon as there is no one near it.
- Control timers can not be stopped by Juggernauts or Saboteurs.
- Both hosts start at the same time from different sides of the game area.
- The host that manages to kill more enemies, wins the scenario.
- If both control points of a host "die", the opponents win the contest.
- 60 minutes.