Before we start:
- The host who’s task it will be to escort an important nobleman will be chosen by flipping a coin.
- Alternatively mercenaries may have the escort and both hosts will try to capture the nobleman from them.
- The escorters will have to secure the movement of the nobleman from their starting point to a endpoint
- The attacker (the other host) will have to hinder them and by chance, kidnap the nobleman and bring him to their starting point
- 20 bonus points if the hosts flag-bearer stays with the nobleman till the end of the scenario.
- If the nobleman is captured the new escorters get the same bonus if they have a host flag (either theirs or opponents) with them and that flag remains with the nobleman till the end of the scenario.
- If the nobleman is killed by the escorters, the escorters lose.
- If the nobleman is killed by the attackers, the attackers lose.
- If the nobleman is not escorted to the endpoint or attackers starting point, nobody wins the scenario.
- If the escorters manage to escort the nobleman safely to the endpoint, they win.
- If the attackers manage to bring the nobleman to their starting point, they win.
- 60 minutes or until one host wins.