Before we start:
- In the center of a open field a totem is placed (alternatively it can be a Dragon Disciple). Both hosts line up at equal distances to the totem.
- Host flags are placed behind the host on the edge of combat area, capturing the flags is not allowed during this scenario.
- To kill all opponents or control the totem by the end of the round.
- Leaving the area of combat during this scenario is not allowed.
- The totem is considered controlled when at least one, alive, player from the host is touching it and there are no enemy players touching the totem.
- 3-5 rounds will be played (depending on how much time we have).
- The duration of a round is 10 minutes or when all the players of one host are dead.
- The host that kills all opponents in less than 10 minutes, wins the round.
- If neither host can kill the other one in less than 10 minutes, the host who controls the totem by the end of that time, wins the round.
- After every round the sides on the field are switched.
- Before each round there is a 10 minute break for regrouping and changing plans.
- The host that wins the most rounds, wins the scenario.
- 60 minutes or until 5 rounds have been played.